The MUMC Program Ministries are divided into three action arms: Nurture, Outreach, and Witness. The Outreach Committee oversees and facilitates the outreach mission efforts of the church. It is the foundation for efforts both within MUMC, and those that reach beyond our own doors and property boundaries into the community and into global initiatives.
There are times when the Outreach Committee simply helps others as needed in the support and monitoring of different outreach initiatives (e.g. UMCOR, the Edenvale AIDS Center, UNICEF and others). At other times, Committee members get directly involved in leading our MUMC outreach involvement with groups focused on the current initiatives listed below. For more information, please click on the individual listing below to visit that particular MUMC outreach initiative page.
- Christian Caring Center (CCC)
- CROP (Communities Responding to Overcome Poverty) Walk
- Farmers Against Hunger (FAH)
- Habitat for Humanity (H4H)
- Helping Hands in Ministry
- Interfaith Hospitality Network (IHN)
- Interfaith Homeless Outreach Council (IHOC)
- Migrant Worker Program (MWP)
- The Neighborhood Center in Camden
- "Green" Recycling
- Youth Counseling Services (YCS)
Want more information? Please drop the Outreach team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.